You are here
Sinai Children’s Hospital offers quality specialized care for children and families. Sinai Children’s Hospital is a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Mount Sinai Hospital is a designated Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics.
Our team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, psychologists, social workers, health educators, dieticians, a nutritionist and a child life specialist.
Our medical specialties include:
- Pediatric endocrinology
- Pediatric nephrology
- Pediatric neurology
- Pediatric cardiology
- Pediatric gastroenterology
- Pediatric infectious disease
- Pediatric neonatology
- Pediatric pulmonology (asthma/allergies)
- Pediatric surgery
Services available for Sinai Children’s Hospital patients include:
- Asthma education
- Diabetes management
- Pediatric weight management
- WIC nutrition assistance program
- All Kids
- Chicago Family Case Management
- Child protective services
- Pediatric and adolescent behavioral health programs (Under the Rainbow)
- KidsRehab at Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital
In addition to offering ready access to foreign language interpreters, Sinai also has an award-winning program to serve the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.