You are here
Our areas of surgical expertise include:
- Bariatric surgery. Our weight loss surgery program combines advanced surgical procedures with extensive patient education, helping patients with obesity achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
- Breast surgery. Accredited by the American College of Surgeons, our multidisciplinary team works alongside patients to decide on the most appropriate treatment for breast cancer, which may include surgery.
- Colorectal surgery. Our team of colorectal surgeons repairs damage to the colon, rectum, and anus through a variety of procedures.
- Endocrine surgery. Surgeons in the specialized field of endocrine surgery perform procedures on the endocrine gland, thyroid, parathyroid, ovaries, testicles, pancreas, pituitary gland, and adrenal gland so that patients may benefit from a hormonal or anti-hormonal effect.
- Reconstructive surgery. Our team of plastic surgeons offers superior reconstructive surgery to patients after trauma, cancer and other ailments.
- Trauma surgery. As the second-largest trauma center in the state of Illinois, we employ highly-trained trauma surgeons who are capable of performing life-saving procedures for patients who have suffered severe trauma or illness.
In addition to our surgeons’ in-depth knowledge and skill in their field, we also have access to a large network of other key medical specialists. Our team ensures that every patient’s questions are answered, and that every patient experiences streamlined, high-quality care that sets them on the road to recovery.