At Sinai Health System, we believe outstanding service should be rewarded with outstanding benefits. With that in mind, Sinai health benefits are designed to reward our committed staff with flexibility, choices and value.
Highlights of Sinai Health System Benefits
Sinai Health System’s comprehensive, competitive benefits package is made to help our employees and their loved ones enjoy a quality work-life balance through a wide range of benefits and services.
Sinai Health System Benefit Summary
Employee benefits at Sinai Health System include a comprehensive package providing health and dental coverage, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, paid-time-off and more.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off program
- Choice of medical plans
- Prescription drug plan
- Choice of dental plans
- Free basic life insurance with accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability options
- Optional term-life coverage
- Optional whole-life coverage
- Flexible Spending Account for health care
- Flexible Spending Account for dependent care
- Choice of 403(b) plans (tax-sheltered annuities)
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition assistance
- Discounted parking
- Shuttle bus to and from downtown Chicago train stations
- Credit union with direct--deposit option
To learn more about benefits offered at Sinai Health System, call Sinai Health System’s Human Resource Department at (773) 257-6236.