How to Apply
Q: What are the basic requirements to apply for your residency program?
A: -We are proud to have a diverse residency program, American and Foreign Medical Graduates are welcomed to apply to our program.
- All candidates must apply through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application Service
- All Applications must be completed and submitted by November 15
Applications must include:
- Medical school transcript.
- Personal Statement.
- Dean's Letter.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Graduation from medical school within the last five (5) years.
- US clinical experience is not necessary, but preferred.
Q: Do you have a certain USMLE cut off score for applicants?
A: Our USMLE cut off score of 200 and 210 on step 1 and step 2CK respectively.
Q: Do you accept applicants with USMLE repeated attempts?
A: We allow only for a total of one previous attempt in any of the USMLE steps.(Step1, Step 2CK, 2CS)
Q: Do you sponsor visas?
A: We accept J1 visas sponsored by the ECFMG. We DO NOT sponsor H1B visas.
Q: Do you offer Observerships or Externships?
A: The family medicine Residency Program at Mount Sinai Hospital DOES NOT offer Observerships or Externships.
Q:What is the most reliable way to contact you?
A: The best way to reach us is via e-mail : email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our program,
We look forward to meeting you soon.