JACKIE JACOBS, MPH
Jackie Jacobs joined SUHI in October 2017 as a Program Manager in Evaluation. Jackie will be working on the dissemination of the Sinai Community Health Survey 2.0. She will also be evaluating a number of projects within the SUHI evaluation portfolio.
Prior to her work with SUHI, Jackie was the Senior Evaluator/Epidemiologist with the Maryland Department of Health in Baltimore, Maryland, specializing in the evaluation of HIV testing and Data to Care activities in Maryland.
Jackie’s research interests include program evaluation, sexual and reproductive health, substance abuse, social capital and cohesion, and health disparities.
M.P.H., Maternal and Child Health, the George Washington University, 2012
B.A., Anthropology, New York University, 2010
- Kothari, C., Wack, M., Hassen-Khodja, C., [et al, including Jacobs, J.] Phelan-McDermid Syndrome Data Network: Integrating Patient Reported Outcomes with Clinical Notes and Curated Genetic Reports. Neuropsychiatric Genetics. (Accepted for Publication)
- Cassidy-Stewart H, Pearl M, Flynn C, Malasky J. Maryland’s PS12-1201 Demonstration Project: Improving the Health of Marylanders Living with HIV through Enhanced Linkage-to-Care Systems and Activities [abstract]. In: 2015 National HIV Prevention Conference; 2015 Dec 6-9; Atlanta, GA. Abstract 1650.
- Schlueter AJ, Whitaker BI, Gishta R, Malasky J, Josephson CD. Changes in Hospital Human Tissue Oversight in the US between 2005 and 2011: Results of a follow-up AABB survey. Transfusion. doi: 10.1111/trf.12237
- AuBuchon, J.P., Whitaker, B.I., Malasky, J., Fung, M.K. AABB Validation Study of the CDC National Healthcare Safety Network’s Hemovigilance Module Adverse Events Definitions Protocol. Transfusion, 2013; 53(Suppl. 2): 138A.
- AuBuchon, J.P., Fung, M., Whitaker, B., Malasky, J. AABB validation study of the CDC National Healthcare Safety Network’s Hemovigilance Module adverse events definitions protocol. Blood Transfus, 2014. 12 Suppl 2: p. s455.