- Competitive salary
- Malpractice insurance
- Disability & life insurance
- Medical & dental insurance
- White coats given yearly
- Monthly hospital meal allowance
- Fees paid for BLS, ACLS, PALS, & NRP
- Educational stipend
- Four weeks of vacation per year
Special highlights of the Family Practice Residency Program at Mount Sinai:
- Integrated practice management curriculum throughout all 3 years of residency.
- Use of EMR at all training sites.
- IPADs for residents.
- Dedicated comprehensive didactic sessions.
- Dedicated Adolescent Medicine and Community Medicine rotation
- Mentorship program
- Outside elective during PGY-2
- Program sponsored trip to the Annual AAFP Assembly during PGY-2.
- Resident Wellness Program
- Amazing camaraderie amongst all residents, faculty, and staff making it an enjoyable and supportive environment.
We are currently working on expanding our program further to include additional residents, research opportunities for residents, and curriculum tailored to prepare residents for practice in the era of constantly changing demographics and health care reform.