Our Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) training program is through Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital and is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
How to Apply
We are proud to have a diverse residency program. Candidates interested in applying for the PM&R Residency must meet the following criteria:
- Complete and submit their application through Electronic Residency Application Service ERAS. Application must include:
- Official medical school transcript(s)
- At least 3 letters of recommendation.
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
- Personal Statement
- Dean’s Letter
- A minimum score of Pass on USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS
- US clinical experience is preferred.
- Applicants who have already completed one year of accredited training (surgery, internal medicine, transitional year, family practice, pediatrics) are eligible to apply.
- Our program is an advanced level training programs. Applicants must complet an internship year in an accredited training program prior to matriculation.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Schwab’s residency coordinator Leticia Fulgencio at Leticia.Fulgencio@sinai.org
Tel (773) 565-3008