Friends of Sinai Children
Friends of Sinai Children, an auxiliary board of young professionals, is dedicated to supporting Sinai Children’s Hospital and the pediatric services offered throughout Sinai Health System.
Since 2004, the Friends board has raised $400,000 to help ensure quality and compassionate care is available to all children and families, regardless of their ability to pay.
Here are a few examples of what the Friends of Sinai Children’s philanthropy efforts purchased for Sinai:
- A centralized oxygenation system to electronically monitor all of our pediatric patients
- A Neonatal Transport Incubator to provide for the safe journey of 50-60 newborns each year from neighboring hospitals to Sinai’s Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- An Intracranial Pressure Monitor to help control brain swelling for children and infants treated in emergency situations
- Several OmniBed Incubators for Sinai’s NICU
- A Horizontal Laminar Flow Workstation to prepare infant formulas in a particle-free, bacteria-free, clean air environment
- To learn more about Friends of Sinai Children and our upcoming activities, please email email@example.com or call (773) 257-5362.
2016 Friends of Sinai Children Executive Committee
Adam Teitelbaum, President
Joseph Flesh, Vice President
Michael Nelson, Treasurer
Kimberly Wolfson, Secretary