- Choosing a health plan?
- Finding a primary care physician who accepts your health plan?
- Finding medical care near home or work?
If so, call the Sinai Health System Customer Relations Call Center
Our Customer Relations Specialists can assist you with everything from questions regarding:
- The Affordable Care Act and enrollment
- Eligibility verification
- Insurance plan details such as benefits, network, and coverage
- Assistance with scheduling appointments and handling referrals to and from Sinai Health System locations
- Locating Chicago Area Sinai hospitals and clinics near you
- Inquiries regarding disease management services
Find the right doctor for you and your family at a Sinai Medical Group clinic near you
About Sinai Health System
Sinai Health System, a Chicago-based private, not-for-profit organization, is comprised of seven member organizations: Mount Sinai Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital, Sinai Children’s Hospital, Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital, Sinai Medical Group, Sinai Community Institute and Sinai Urban Health Institute. The system has over 800 physicians on its hospital medical staffs, 695 licensed beds, 100,000+ annual emergency department patient visits and eight physician residency training programs. www.sinai.org