- As Sinai’s premiere annual event, this invitation-only evening brings together over 250 Chicago civic and philanthropic leaders at The Standard Club for a cocktail hour followed by an engaging conversation on timely issues with nationally recognized speakers. For example, speakers have included the New York Times’ Maureen Dowd and Nicholas Kristof.
- September/October 2017
- Sponsorships start at $5,000
- This evening event is hosted by our young professionals group, Friends of Sinai Children, and specifically raises funds for Sinai Children’s Hospital. Hosted in downtown Chicago, this event attracts over 200 attendees and features cocktails and hors d’ouevres, a silent auction and raffle, and various entertainment.
- September 2017
- Sponsorships start at $2,500
- Gun violence is a devastating and decades-old problem in Chicago. This one-day research symposium will be held in downtown Chicago and convene top researchers, policy makers, and community leaders to share the latest research on gun violence in Chicago and advance evidence-based solutions to address this crisis in our city.
- Summer/Fall 2017
- Sponsorships start at $2,000. All sponsorship opportunites may be found here.
- C.A.M.P. Schwab is an annual adaptive sports camp that provides up to 25 children with disabilities the opportunity to participate in fun, affirming, and safe activities. This week-long program empowers campers to view themselves as athletes with the goal that they
- will continue to pursue active, healthy lives. Activities include horseback riding, rock climbing, sailing, and a wide range of experiences for children ages 8-14. Sponsorships enable us to provide these opportunities free of charge.
- August 2017
- Sponsorships start at $1,000 per child
- Mount Sinai Hospital’s premier children’s behavioral health program, Under the Rainbow, hosts an annual holiday celebration for over 300 children across our programs. A $3,500 sponsorship will fund all costs for the day, including activities, a meal, and individual gifts for all children attending the event. (Partial sponsorships are also welcome.)
- December 2017
- Sponsorships start at $1,000
Make a Lasting Impact through Capital Support
There are numerous opportunities for corporate supporters to improve patient experience and quality of care in our communities through capital support. We are planning to build a new Healing Garden at the entrance of Mount Sinai Hospital on our North Lawndale campus. You may view the brochure here. We also are expanding our behavioral health facilities at Holy Cross Hospital in Chicago Lawn and enhancing facilities across our various campuses and clinics. Naming opportunities are available.
Community health research
Health disparities research
Various clinical areas (e.g., oncology, pediatrics)
Programs for people with disabilities