The deadline for receipt of completed application files is November 1 (with the exception of the dean's letter) but we encourage earlier application to allow for interview scheduling.
A complete application package includes:
- MyERAS Application Form
- Personal Statement
- A score of 220 or higher on USMLE Step 1
- Dean's Letter
- Three Letters of Recommendation
Notification of interview decisions
Completed files will be reviewed by the program director beginning in early October; incomplete files will not be reviewed. Invitations for interviews will be emailed starting in early October. We hold seven interview dates throughout October, November, December and January, and these will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis as email responses to the invitations are received.
For the 2018-2019 application cycle, interviews will be held on the following dates:
- Saturday, October 27
- Saturday, November 3
- Thursday, November 8
- Saturday, November 17
- Thursday, November 29
- Saturday, December 8
- Saturday, January 5
On the Friday evening before Saturday interviews, there will be a social gathering with residents.
International applicants must meet the following criteria:
- ERAS Application form
- A graduation date from medical school within the past two years
- A score of 220 or higher on USMLE Step 1 (and both parts of Step 2)
- Minimum of six months clinical experience in the United States with letters of recommendation from U.S. physicians
- Proof of Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certification prior to submission of the rank list.
For questions regarding applications or the residency, please contact our Residency Coordinator, Patricia Holden (email@example.com).