WIC Health Educator (Nutritionist)
Responsible for interpreting nutritional information and conveying such information to patients in a manner in which such information is comprehended. Responsible for teaching community participants, peer professionals and various lay groups.
This is an in-house registry/on-call position. There is not a set schedule or set hours for the position. Hours are as needed. Must be flexible with schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition or Dietetics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of basic computer operations .