System Director - Progress Health
The System Director of Progress Health (PH) is responsible for providing management direction and focus over the operations of Sinai Health System’s Physician Hospital Organization (PHO). The System Director develops effective operating systems and processes for PH; builds and enhances PH relationships with MCO’s and providers; builds the PH provider network by contracting with high quality physicians, ancillary providers and service providers across the care continuum; develops data system infrastructure to ensure efficient management and demonstration of high quality care, outcomes and maximization of contract bonus potential; identifies and implements best practices for operations and sharing of knowledge to enhance the service and technical quality of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; Master’s preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of healthcare experience, including contracting for hospital and provider services.
- Extensive knowledge of managed care practices, payer reimbursement methodologies, contract modeling and managed care requirements and strategies.
- An understanding of the contract negotiation process, contract language, capitation and data systems management.
- Superior presentation, oral and written communication, analytical, organizational and negotiation skills are required.
Special Instructions on how to apply:
To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. You may also fax your resume to (773)257-6290 attention Marisa Robertson. Applications can also be obtained in person at 15th and California from the Human Resources department Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 4:30pm.
Sinai Health System is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. TTY number: 773-257-6289.