System Director, Behavioral Health Product Line
Under the direction of the Senior Vice President of Holy Cross Hospital, the System Director of the Behavioral Health Product Line will be responsible for working with clinicians to develop programs and services that produce measurable improvements care, processes and practices affecting the quality of behavioral healthcare across the continuum of care. Emphasis for this position will be on the implementation of evidence-based models of integrated care that address the goal of delivering effective, affordable, high quality care for the communities served.
- Engages physicians and behavioral health specialists in establishing an effective and efficient integrated care model.
- Identifies, evaluate and facilitates the implementation of evidence-based improvement initiatives in alignment with national standards and accreditation, regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Oversees the development, implementation and updating of a strategic business development plan specific to the behavioral health continuum of services. Ensures that plan remains relevant/useful and supports community needs.
- Identifies and executes opportunities for program development and business diversification based on population based metrics, market data, trends and sound financial analysis.
- Manages contract and business relationships with key service line partners.
- Identifies and executes operational opportunities to achieve efficiencies and quality outcomes across the behavioral health service line.
- Leads initiatives to produce excellent patient experience across the continuum of behavioral health care.
- Coordinates the development of the behavioral health services budget; regularly monitors performance and determines appropriate operational changes as needed.
• Master’s degree in hospital, business administration or specialty health field.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of five years’ experience in behavioral health management including mental health and substance use disorder.
• Minimum of five years of management and leadership experience required.
• Demonstrated experience in contract management, strategic planning, program development and deployment required.
• Demonstrated abilities in health care accounting or a closely related activity in a hospital setting is preferred.