Staff Nurse (RN) - Schwab Rehab - Part Time - Evening
The Staff Nurse (RN) will assess, plan, implement and evaluate the total nursing care for a designated group of pediatric to geriatric patients undergoing a variety of rehabilitative and disease processes. The RN works toward the improvement of care and quality of life for patients.
This position is on our pediatric rehab unit. Approximately 40 hours a pay-period (every two weeks), 3:00 - 11:30pm, with a weekend rotation.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Illinois or new graduate from an accredited School of Nursing with license pending in State of Illinois.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support: Healthcare Providers, Level C.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership ability. Ability to function independently within scope of clinical practice.
- Medical/Surgical or Rehab experience preferred
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Illinois or new graduate from an accredited School of Nursing with license pending in State of IL
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.