Staff Nurse (RN) - Schwab Rehab - FT Day
Schwab Rehab has an opportunity for a full-time Staff Nurse on our sub-acute unit!
The RN will assess, plan, implement and evaluate the total nursing care for a designated group of pediatric to geriatric patients undergoing a variety of rehabilitative and disease processes. The RN works toward the improvement of care and quality of life for patients.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Illinois or new graduate from an accredited School of Nursing with license pending in State of Illinois.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support: Healthcare Providers, Level C.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Ability to function independently within scope of clinical practice.
- Registered Nurse license for the State of Illinois