Speech Language Pathologist
Schwab Rehab has full-time Speech Language Pathologist opportunities available in both the inpatient and outpatient areas!
The responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist are:
• To evaluate, plan, interpret and implement specific treatment programs for patients with cognitive-communication or swallowing disorders in order to facilitate the patient’s maximum recovery potential.
• To supervise assigned students and support staff as applicable.
• To demonstrate support of hospital and system and conduct self in a manner, which brings credit to the department the organization, and the profession of Speech –Language Pathology
• To contribute to the team effort and show respect and compassion for patients, families and other staff.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP)
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
- Very good communication skills both verbally and written
- Goal oriented with desire to grow professionally
- Licensed by the State of Illinois
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.