Polysomnography Tech (Sleep Lab)
- Must have appropriate training to fulfill job requirements, usually completion of first year of a formal Electroneurodiagnostic (ENDT) school or Polysomnographic technologist Program.
- High school diploma or GED required.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year experience in field.
REQUIRED LICENSES, Certificates, Registrations:
- CPSGT or RPSGT from the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists or licensure as an RCP.
- Must have active CPR card.
To be considered for this position please email your resume in a Word or PDF to email@example.com with "polysom tech" in the subject line. You may also fax your resume to 773.257.6290. To apply in person, Human Resources is open Monday - Friday from 9am - 4:30pm.