Physical Therapist - Schwab Rehab - Full Time - Day
Full-time opportunity for a Physical Therapist at Schwab Rehab Hospital. Our PTs are given the opportunity to rotate through inpatient and outpatient departments.
The general responsibilites include:
- To evaluate, plan, interpret and implement specific Physical Therapy treatment programs for patients in order to facilitate the patient’s maximum recovery potential.
- To supervise assigned students and support staff as applicable.
- To conduct self in a manner which brings credit to the department, to the organization, and to the profession of Physical Therapy.
- To contribute to the team effort and show respect and compassion for patients, families and other staff.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an APTA accredited school or equivalent.
- Very good communication skills both verbally and written Goal oriented with desire to grow professionally
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist by the state of Illinois or eligible for licensure as stated by state guidelines.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.