Pediatric Clinical Specialist (PT/OT/SLP)
- Performs all duties of a Staff Therapist: Evaluates and treats patients in chosen sub-specialty; documents and charges for services appropriately; serves as member of the interdisciplinary team across the continuum of care.
- Develops training, orientation, and competencies for designated sub-specialty area; provides supervision and oversight of therapy staff for specialty area
- Demonstrates commitment to the Mission, Vision, and Values of Sinai Health System as well as to the specialty of Pediatric Rehabilitation Services.
To apply for this posiiton, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, or Speech-Language Pathology from accredited school or equivalent
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) years as a staff Therapist
- 28 Hours of Professional Continuing Education in Pediatric Rehabilitation
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Goal-oriented; desire to grow professionally.
- Demonstrated success as a clinician in Pediatric Rehabilitation Services.
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Licensed OT, PT, or SLP in the State of Illinois.