Patient Care Provider (CNA)
Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital has part-time Patient Care Provider positions available!
The Patient Care Provider (PCP), working under the supervision of a licensed nurse, performs direct patient care and routine functions on an assigned group of patients. The PCP works toward the improvement of care and quality of life for patients.
- Part-time positions (approximately 20 hours per week)
- PM (3 - 11:30pm) and Night (11pm - 7:30am) shifts available
- Weekend rotation
- Holiday rotation
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One-year clinical experience.
- Illinois State Nurses Assistant Certification.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support: Health Care Providers, Level C.
**Must be able to attend a one week orientation, Monday - Friday, normal business hours**