Patient Care Coordinator (RN) - OR/Perioperative Services
The Patient Care Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director of Perioperative Services in providing administrative and clinical leadership. Presents self as a dedicated health care professional, patient advocate, mentor and leader.
- Collaborates with and assists Director with the planning, promotion and management of operations/services to ensure quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Maintains staffing requirements and enforces appropriate utilization of resources in accordance with established policies, patient acuity and census.
- Assists in the implementation of measures to improved quality of care and monitors patient satisfaction.
- Serves as a clinical resource and mentor for staff.
- Graduate of an NLN approved school of professional nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five years RN focused experience in Perioperative Services.
- Ability to assume charge role. Strong clinical skills level.
- Demonstrated leadership attributes.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated interpersonal relationships in a manner that enhances communication, promotes conflict resolution and facilitates staff development.
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Current license as a professional Registered Nurse in the State of Illinois
- Current CPR, ACLS & CPR required.
Special Instructions on how to apply:
Please do not apply via the green button at the bottom of the page -To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and department in the subject line. You may also fax your resume to (773)257-6290 attention Stacy Watson.