The responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist are:
- To evaluate, plan, interpret and implement specific Occupational Therapy treatment programs for patients in order to facilitate the patient’s maximum recovery potential.
- To supervise assigned students and support staff as applicable.
- To conduct self in a manner which brings credit to the department, the organization, and the profession of Occupational Therapy.
- To contribute to the team effort and show respect and compassion for patients, families and other staff.
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Very good communication skills both verbally and written
- Goal oriented with desire to grow professionally
- Licensed by the state of Illinois
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume directly to email@example.com.
Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital