Nurse Practitioner - Endocrinology
Working with the endocrinology section chiefs and clinical staff, you will provide endocrinology/diabetes consultation to patients, families and healthcare provider staff primarily in an outpatient setting. In addition you will:
- Provide clinical support to physicians
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate clinical needs of patients
- Coordinate post-discharge follow-up care
- Develop, coordinate and conduct educational and learning experiences
- 3 years related experience
- Academic preparation and/or expertise in program management and in the care of persons with a chronic disease
- Current IL RN license
- Current IL Advanced Practice License
- Current Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) designation preferred
Special Instructions on how to apply:
To apply for this position please email your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line. You may also fax your resume to (773)257-6290 attention Marisa Robertson. Applications can also be obtained in person at 15th and California from the Human Resources department Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 4:30pm.
Sinai Health System is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. TTY number: 773-257-6289.