Nurse Practitioner - Community Care Alliance of Illinois
In collaboration with the primary care physician, the Nurse Practitioner will provide primary health care to patients with complex chronic and acute health conditions at the Sinai Medical Group Community Care Alliance of Illinois anchor sites. The Nurse Practitioner obtains medical histories, performs physical examinations, formulates diagnosis and treatment plans, maintains accurate records and provides health education to the patients.
Incumbent conducts diagnostic evaluations and prescribe appropriate treatments while utilizing evidence-based research within the scope of standards of practice for Advanced Practice Nurses. The Nurse Practitioner will work within the collaborative practice agreement as agreed upon by the designated physician(s).
- Current IL RN license
- Current IL Advanced Practice License
- ANCC Certification
- Board Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Adult/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Excellent verbal, writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective leadership and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of psychiatric disorders and evidence-based treatments.
- Knowledge of EMR.