Nurse Educator (Ortho/SICU)
The Nurse Educator is a professional nurse who provides consultation to nursing personnel and conducts and coordinates educational experiences. The responsibilities encompass assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of clinical skills development, in-services and continuing education programs at the Unit and/or Department level.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN required, Masters degree in Nursing or other allied professional discipline
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience in specified clinical area of nursing
- 1-3 years experience as an educator
REQUIRED LICENSES, Certificates, Registrations:
- Current licensure in the State of Illinois as a Registered Nurse required.
- CPR certification is recommended.
- Certification in specialty areas desirable.