NURSE ANESTHETIST (CRNA)
NEW GRADUATES WELCOME! Sinai Medical Group has an opportunity for a Nurse Anesthetist who will administer anesthesia during surgical and obstetrical procedures; and monitor patient's progress throughout the procedure. The CRNA reports to the Chief Nurse and Chief Anesthesiologist. Sinai is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D TTY: 773/257.6289
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
• Monitor patient's preoperative, operative and post operative condition; inform physician of patient's condition; communicate problems to physician and carry out physician's orders for corrective action.
• Respond to emergency calls and initiate emergency measures for cardiac arrest and the like; assist during other medical procedures, as required.
• Record pertinent information in patient's chart such as history, condition, anesthetic and medications administered, and the like.
• Maintain supplies and drugs, including narcotics, needed for operating procedures.
• Assess, treat, and care for patients in a manner that demonstrates understanding of the cognitive, physical emotional and chronological maturation process.
Shift: Full-time, Three 12 hour shifts per week (7pm - 7am or 7am - 7pm) with weekend & holiday rotation. No call.
Current Illinois RN and CRNA licensure Certification as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist Active CPR, ACLS, and PALS
Special Instructions on how to apply:
To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. You may also fax your resume to (773)257-6290 attention Marisa.Robertson. Applications can also be obtained in person at 15th and California from the Human Resources department Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm.