IT Assets & Contracts Administrator
1) Reports to: Vice President & CIO, Information Services Division.
2) Supervises: Inventory Control technicians
IT Asset Procurement and Vendor Payment
1) Negotiate purchase of IT equipment, software, services, warranties and maintenance as specified by appropriate IS Director.
2) Identify new vendors to fulfill IS Division needs
3) Ensure new vendors are set up correctly in MM/AP system.
4) Evaluate vendors for effectiveness & reliability and switch vendors as needed
5) Negotiate service contracts, contractual changes, proposals and equipment leases
6) Generate and manage purchase requisitions and purchase orders
7) Ensure contracts, requisitions and purchase orders are scanned and archived
8) Evaluate new technology and analyze associated costs
9) Develop and maintain internal transaction workflow between IS Division, Purchasing and AP departments
10) Manage the e-sign internal approval system
11) Monitor SysAid queues for purchase requests from all campuses and clinics
12) Printer purchase and maintenance liaison for on-site vendor (UDSC)
13) Office supply ordering and management
14) Manage Vendor correspondence, invoice reconciliation and payment negotiations
1) Develop and maintain a register of all IS Division service contracts including terms, renewal dates & PO #s
2) Identify contracts that are approaching their expiration / anniversary date and manage process for renewals (including Purchase Requisition generation and submission)
3) Track payment terms and caps on renewal pricing. Ensure that renewal pricing confirms to contract terms.
4) Ensure contract costs are charged to the correct cost center.
5) Generate reports as requested
1) Manage IS storage room. Responsible for ensuring assets are deployed to the correct project.
2) Monitor inventory levels on a daily basis, Initiate Purchase Requisitions as needed to restock
3) Responsible for loss prevention.
4) Coordinate and maintain internal delivery workflow between IT and Receiving/Storeroom management
5) Produce monthly workstation billing after processing daily device adds/changes/updates/deletes to inventory database
6) Maintain Redeploy/Discard-Recycle log
7) Manage/ Audit Laptop/Lifebook/Tablet/Broadband card responsibility
Software License Management
1) Track desktop & server software license utilization and alert leadership when totals are exceeded.
API Timekeeper & Trainer
1) API trainer and timekeeper for IS division staff
1) Process annual software maintenance and support budget
2) Assist in producing annual operating purchase budget
1) Fire safety marshal and IS area security
2) IT liaison for EVS, Engineering, Security and Locksmith issues and services
3) IS office door code programming.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in computer science, business.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in contract management, purchasing and accounting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent analyticskills.
- Experience with inventory management & contract administration.