Information Systems - Senior Systems Analyst I (Nextgen)
- Provides leadership necessary to implement simple to moderately complex systems and processes.
- Identifies project team strengths and weaknesses and assists leadership with adjusting project plans and resources.
- Assists end users with process/workflow redesign efforts across multiple departments/modules.
- Ensure project tasks meet customers needs vs wants.
- Assists end users in developing both departmental procedures and downtime procedures.
- Develops and maintains super users (or teams) as needed.
- Under general direction, develops project scope, plans and schedules.
- Facilitates project team discussions and decisions. Records and communicates project team discussions and decisions to key stakeholders.
- Coordinates hardware and network needs as it relates to implementation, support and maintenance of application software assigned.
- Ability to create and achieve timelines for assigned tasks as it relates to project deadlines and organizational goals. Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Creates project management tools to monitor, manage, report and communicate project progress and resources required.
- Under general direction, researches and develops project budgets and costs
- Implements and completely manages simple/moderately complex projects including design, development, testing, reports, related policies/procedures and system documentation.and system documentation.and system documentation.
- Develops moderate to complex reports that meet user needs and requests.
- Develops/Programs moderate to complex applications.
- Independently develops test plans and conducts testing for multiple applications ensuring system integration and integrity.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Lead at least 2-3 small to medium or assist with leading 1-2 large projects from conception to go-live. OR performed each individual project component independently at least twice. Documented basic project, testing and training plans. Documented meeting minutes are retrievable and complete.
- The ideal candidate for this role would have at least 5 years work experience
- Supply chain management
- General accounting
- Meditech knowledge