We have a full-time Home Visitor position available in the Delay Subsequent Pregnancy Program!
The Home Visitor will assure that all first time adolescent mothers receiving service from Sinai Community Institute (SCI) are Identified and enrolled in delay of subsequent pregnancy project. Provide support and information in their home or if necessary, in a setting that is comfortable.
- Recruit program participants
- Arrange and complete client intake and assessment
- Maintain a caseload of approximately 25-30 clients
- Provide home visits according to project guidelines
- Develop and implement care plans with emphasis on delaying a second pregnancy, using contraceptive methods effectively and completing high school
- Initiates and follows up all client referrals, advocates, when needed, on behalf of client with other service providers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be knowledgeable and comfortable in dealing with pregnant or parenting teens and issues related to pregnancy prevention including reproductive anatomy and physiology as well as contraception.
- A keen awareness of the values of the participant’s family and community is essential.
- A reliable automobile is an advantage.
To apply for this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.