Clinical Specialist, Spinal Cord Injury (PT/OT)
- Performs all duties of a Staff Therapist: Evaluates and treats patients in chosen sub-specialty; documents and charges for services appropriately; serves as member of the interdisciplinary team across the continuum of care.
- Develops training, orientation, and competencies for designated sub-specialty area; provides supervision and oversight of therapy staff for specialty area
- Demonstrates commitment to the Mission, Vision, and Values of Sinai Health System as well as to the profession of Physical Therapy.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy from accredited school or equivalent
- Two (2) years as an staff Therapist 28 Hours of Professional Continuing Education in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
- Excellent communication skills.
- Goal-oriented; desire to grow professionally.
- Demonstrated success as a clinician in area of Spinal Cord Rehabilitation.
- Licensed OT or PT in the State of Illinois.
Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital